Search for “HPUMC” and install our channel to your channel listings.
Apple TV — 4th Generation Search for “HPUMC” in the App Store to install our app and live stream available Worship services
Visit this Chromecast support page to learn how to mirror your phone or tablet screen to the TV.
Subscribe and watch on your TV through our YouTube channel.
Did you know we have an app?
Contact us through our Tech Support form, email@example.com or call 214-449-0911. We will get back to you as soon as possible to help you troubleshoot your issue.
Trouble viewing online?
1. You will need a high-speed internet connection and a device with a web browser. The best way to watch is on a larger screen. Most TVs come with Apple AirPlay, SmartCast, or Chromecast, which allows you to share your phone or computer screen wirelessly on your television (see how to do screen mirroring below). Since there are so many ways you can connect to a TV, we can't help you troubleshoot your specific setup—be sure to research it before the event! Or you can always watch on your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
2. If the video fails to load, try refreshing the page. Be sure to hit the "play" button if the video does not automatically begin. Also, make sure your audio is turned off of mute.
3. You can also find us on Roku, Apple TV, and more.
4. Can I pause the service and come back later? You can pause the service, but when you return to the service feed, you can watch the service until the scheduled service end. You may be cut off at that point unless you make sure you “fast forward” to the appropriate viewing point to ensure you are watching the live broadcast.
5. Not sure which browser to use? You will need a modern browser for the best online campus experience. If your current browser doesn't work well, try a different one: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari.
Note: You will need an internet connection with download speeds of at least 5 Mbps. To check your download speed, visit www.testmy.net.