Uncharted Bible Reading Plan
The future you hoped for is not the only future with hope.
Read Esther's story with usWith a new year comes new hopes, dreams, and plans. Some may be realized, others may not. But as we’ll discover while reading the Book of Esther, “The future you hoped for is not the only future with hope.”
Be sure to check out the resources below to make the most of your reading with in-depth insights, Bible studies, discussion questions, and more.
How to Follow Along
Sign up for the weekly emails
Click here to sign up for the weekly emails featuring in-depth notes on the daily readings. The weekly email is sent out each Sunday afternoon.
Download the app
iPhone and Android users can follow the plan using your device of choice. Click here for instructions on how to download the HPUMC app.
Get the bookmark & sticker pack
Click here to download a copy of the Uncharted Sticker pack. You can pick up a physical sticker packet to add to your Cornerstones Field Books at the church starting on Christmas Eve, December 24. You can also visit our Mockingbird campus anytime during the following weeks.
Esther ESV journals
Purchase a copy of the Esther ESV journal online through Amazon or find it at another bookstore. You can also pick up a free copy at our Mockingbird campus starting on Christmas Eve, or anytime during the week after.
Daily Bible Studies
- Monday, Jan. 10 — Esther 1:1-9
- Tuesday, Jan. 11 — Esther 1:10-22
- Wednesday, Jan. 12 — Esther 2:1-14
- Thursday, Jan. 13 — Esther 2:15-23
- Friday, Jan. 14 — Esther 3:1-15
- Monday, Jan. 17 — Esther 4:1-17
- Tuesday, Jan. 18 — Esther 5:1-8
- Wednesday, Jan. 19 — Esther 5:9-14
- Thursday, Jan. 20 — Esther 6:1-14
- Friday, Jan. 21 — Esther 7:1-6
- Monday, Jan. 24 — Esther 7:7-10
- Tuesday, Jan. 25 — Esther 8:1-8
- Wednesday, Jan. 26 — Esther 8:9-17
- Thursday, Jan. 27 — Esther 9:1-19
- Friday, Jan. 28 — Esther 9:20-10:3