Fitness Membership Guidelines
- To attend a Group Fitness Class or play Pickleball, please enroll in our monthly membership program. This is an automatic charge to your credit card each month. There are no start-up or cancellation fees. You can suspend your membership at any time. Please visit our website to enroll - www.hpumc.org/wellness
- HPUMC Members - $15/month
- Non-Members & Visitors - $25/Month
- You can also pay by cash or check (payable to HPUMC) for a period of 6-12 months. Please setup an appointment with Susanne Lankford (214) 523-2274 /
- All class participants must be cleared (by a physician) to participate in an exercise program prior to attending a class.
- Proper athletic attire is required. Shirt, appropriate bottoms, and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Please sign-in before each class. You can also update your contact information on the sign-in sheet.
- Foul language or behavior is strictly prohibited anywhere on HPUMC property.
- Please wipe down and put away the equipment after each class.
- Only instructors approved by HPUMC are permitted to teach Group Fitness Classes.
- Misuse of your membership or disregard for these guidelines will result in loss of program privileges without a refund.
- Please park in the parking garage located underneath the Tolleson Family Activity Center. The garage is accessible from Hillcrest Ave.
- Please check-in at the 1st floor reception desk prior to proceeding to your class or program.
- In the event of inclement weather, we follow DISD in determining whether to stay open or closed for the day.
- Group Fitness Members may bring up to 2 guests for a fee of $5 each. All guests must fill out a guest pass each and waiver each time they attend class. Guest passes can be found next to the sign-in sheet.
- Members must accompany their guests and are responsible for their guest’s behavior.