Group Fitness Membership Guidelines
- To attend a Group Fitness Class, please enroll in our monthly membership program. This is an automatic charge to your credit card each month. There are no start-up or cancellation fees. You can suspend your membership at any time. Please visit our website to enroll - www.hpumc.org/recreation
- HPUMC Members - $10/Month
- Non-Members & Visitors - $25/Month
- You can also pay by cash or check (payable to HPUMC) for a period of 6-12 months. Please setup an appointment with Susanne Lankford (214) 523-2274 /
- All class participants must be cleared (by a physician) to participate in an exercise program prior to attending a class.
- Proper athletic attire is required. Shirt, appropriate bottoms, and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Please sign-in before each class. You can also update your contact information on the sign-in sheet.
- Foul language or behavior is strictly prohibited anywhere on HPUMC property.
- Please wipe down and put away the equipment after each class.
- Only instructors approved by HPUMC are permitted to teach Group Fitness Classes.
- Misuse of your membership or disregard for these guidelines will result in loss of program privileges without a refund.
- Monday - Friday, please enter the SMU Campus at Mockingbird and Bishop Boulevard. The church is on your left. You may park in the lot just north of the church or in the Meadows Museum Parking Garage. Please take the left-hand entrance into the parking garage for complimentary parking. If you enter on the right-hand side, the museum will charge a $20 fee to exit.
- You must have an HPUMC parking sticker to park in the north lot or the Museum garage from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday. Stickers are available from our receptionist at the Wesley Welcome Center and in the Church library.
- Please do not park in the spots marked for 10-minute parking. These are designated for parents dropping off children at the HPUMC Day School.
- In the event of inclement weather, we follow DISD in determining whether to stay open or closed for the day.
- Group Fitness Members may bring up to 2 guests for a fee of $5 each. All guests must fill out a guest pass each and waiver each time they attend class. Guest passes can be found next to the sign-in sheet.
- Members must accompany their guests and are responsible for their guest’s behavior.