NewSong at a New time!
Sunday mornings 10:30 – 11:00 am
Rehearsals begin for all choirs Sunday, August 26
4/5’s Ms. Patsy Brooks, Director
Sundays, 10:30 - 11:00 am, Room 142
Kindergarten/Primer Ms. Debbie Pilgrim, Director
Sundays, 10:30 - 11:00 am, Kids Room 4
1st-5th Grades Ms. Cheryl Wilson, Interim Director
Sundays, 10:30 - 11:00 am*, Kids Room 5
* Throughout the year for Special Programs/Spring Musical, rehearsals will be extended to noon with a snack provided. We will communicate these dates in advance.
NewSong Children’s Choirs provide opportunities to become deeply devoted followers of Christ by learning the joys of praising God through singing.
NewSong Children's Choirs provide our children with opportunities to become deeply devoted followers of Christ by learning the joys of praising God through singing. Our objectives are:
- To spread the Good News about Jesus Christ through singing songs of faith;
- To teach scripture and Bible stories through song;
- To teach hymns and songs of the faith while developing a beautiful singing voice,
- To instill a love for and an understanding of worship through active participation in worship;
- To experience worship in a meaningful way;
- To enjoy fellowship with Choir Friends along their Faith Journey.
Children's Choirs FAQ
Is it too late for my child to join?
NO! Not at all! Come and bring a friend! The Choir door is always open! Our Choir Year is from September to April.
What if I can't come every week?
Please come when you can. Your children will grow in faith and ability and confidence every time they come, so the more often, the better, but please don't let an absence keep you from coming!
What if I have a friend for a sleepover?
Bring your friend! They may want to join us - and that's Awesome! Spreading the Good News of our Lord is our Mission - - Coming to choir with you could be the first step for a new family to find God!