Welcome to The Marriage Project
Marriage is an absolutely unique and sacred relationship for us as humans. It is not a static state. It's not about checking a box or crossing some imaginary goal line.
Rather, marriage is a dynamic and ongoing project.
Healthy marriages require consistent updates and improvements.
Sometimes they need massive renovations. Sometimes they just need a fresh coat of paint.
When done well, our marriages transform (think, renovate) us into the people God creates and calls us to be.
We are here to support, encourage, celebrate, and help you to be married well.
Miss our first Date Night? Get caught up by watching the interview with Paul and Ashley Rasmussen here.
Recommended resources from our Pastors:
- The Marriage Book by Nick and Sila Lee
- Love to Stay by Adam Hamilton
- Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by John Gottman
- The Intimacy Jungle, By Rev. Dr. Terry Parsons
- Boundaries in Marriage, by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Getting Me by Gregg Medlyn and Candance Winslow
Need help? Find counseling information or referrals here.