Sunday, February 23, 2020, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
House of Blues Dallas
2200 N Lamar St
Dallas, TX US 75202
Date: Feb 23, 2020
We're growing. That's a good reason to throw a party.
Changing lives is what drives HPUMC. Be the first to hear Rev. Paul Rasmussen's vision for how we're going to reach more people in Dallas than ever before! You'll enjoy gospel music, great fellowship, and hear plans for HPUMC's next campus in Uptown.
Important notes about this event:
- We want to make sure there is a seat waiting for you! Please let us know that you are attending the party by filling out this form.
- The event will take place at the House of Blues located at 2200 N Lamar St. in Dallas. We will greet you at the main entrance and help you find your way to the Music Hall. Doors will open at 5:30 pm. The program will begin at 6:00 pm.
- Children are welcome. There will be no childcare provided.
Free parking available in the Dallas city parking lots under Woodall Rogers Freeway:
- Lamar Lot — Directly behind the House of Blues under the Woodall Rogers Bridge on the corner of Lamar St. and Broom St. This lot is a one-minute walk from the House of Blues.
- Brewery Lot — Under the Woodall Rogers Bridge at the corner of McKinney Ave. and Houston St. (address is 700 McKinney Ave.). This lot is a five-minute walk from the House of Blues.
- Note: We will be offering a free shuttle service from The Brewery Lot. The shuttle will run every five minutes to take people back and forth between the lot and the entrance of the House of Blues.
- Normal valet service at the House of Blues will be open and operational during the event for $15/car.