Baptism Preparation Class
Apr 14, 2019, 10:55am – 12:00pm
Highland Park United Methodist Church, Room 385
3300 Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, TX US 75205
Date: Apr 14, 2019
This class is required to be taken before having your child baptized. This class will prepare you for your baptism experience and gives general spiritual guidance in your joyous time. Some things that you should know:
- If you are not currently a member, please click here to find out about joining.
- Complete the online baptism form as soon as the baby is born.
- No pictures or videos are allowed during the service, but pictures may be taken after the service.
- The family and extended family are expected to stay for the service. If necessary, you may take your child to the nursery and older children to their Sunday School class. Room 202 will remain open so that you may leave your diaper bag and infant seat. Do not leave a purse or camera unattended.
- The father will wear a name tag with the first and middle name of your child for the benefit of the pastor.
- You will receive a baptism certificate within 30 days. Please check it for accuracy when it arrives. If there are any errors, please contact Mary Bishop. This is a legal document and should be placed in a safe place.