A New Way To Love (January - March 2015)
Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 6:30 PM - Tuesday, March 03, 2015, 8:00 PM
Highland Park United Methodist Church
3300 Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, TX US 75205
Date: Jan 27, 2015
This 6-week course will help couples of all ages create a new path to having a whole marriage. Couples will learn key skills and a step-by-step process to align yourself with God's purpose for marriage.
* Learn new communication skills to deepen your understanding of your spouse and yourself.
* Gain a new understanding of conflict, and learn techniques to manage life's struggles in a healthy way.
* Teach Agape Love- the real Love that Christ wants us all to have in our marriages.
* Experience healing and restore connection with your spouse.
* Enhance Intimacy and empathy with your spouse.
KidCare is available for this class. Register here.
Tuesdays, January 27 - March 3
6:30-8:00 pm, Room #3, 2nd floor (Children’s Area)
Cost: $35 per couple
Register by Thursday, January 22
Led by Beth Reeder Johnson, MSW, LCSW
Laura Beagles, 214.523.2231,