Together We Dine
Nov 7, 2017, 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Highland Park United Methodist Church, Great Hall
3300 Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, TX US 75205
Date: Nov 7, 2017
Join HPUMC, St. Paul UMC, and Dallas as we host another Together We Dine on November 7, 6-8pm in the Great Hall.
Together We Dine is a dining event that is geared to spark courageous and safe conversations about race at the dining table among total strangers. Led by a facilitator, participants will engage in healthy and structured dialogue that builds relationships and trust.
What will I learn & experience?
- Network with a diverse group of participants from around the Dallas community
- Engage in conversations about race
- Share your experiences
- Learn about the perceptions of others
- Listen to someone else’s story
- Contribute to improving race relations in Dallas
- Read this article from our last TWD
Complimentary dinner, parking, and childcare.
Space is limited. We hope you'll join us!