Day School Summer Fun 2020
It’s our favorite time of the year… summertime! Join us for a summer full of excitement and FUN! Each week is devoted to age-appropriate exploration of a different theme. There will be special projects, stories, songs, activities, games, and science related to the week’s theme, and, of course, loads of play!
These camp are for ages:
Two (by 10/31/19)
Three, Four & Five.
Must be fully toilet trained
Camps take place Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, $235 per week.
Join us for one week or all four!
June 15-18 Preschool Picassos
VanGogh, Matisse, Monet! Calling all Artists…come paint, glue, create. Artistic pieces will be on display in the art gallery at the end of the week.
Special visitor: Bubble Lady
June 22-25 The Rainforest Rules!
Let's go on an imaginary trip to the rainforest and meet all the animals! During our trip, we will be sure to learn about sloths, toucans, the forest floor and more!
Special visitor: TBD
July 6-10 How Does Your Garden Grow?
We’ll read Planting a Rainbow, Counting in the Garden, and Diary of a Worm,
Just to name a few.
There are so many choices,
We’re sure to have a lot to do!
Special visitor: Kato Tomato
July 13-16 Around the World
Get your passports ready, we're going on an adventure! We'll be 'visiting' Mexico, Italy, Canada, Ireland, learning about the different cultures through food, clothing and pictures.
Special visitor: Irish Dancers
* * *
HEALTH AND EMERGENCY FORMS FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS must be completed and returned to the Day School by June 1, 2020. The forms are available in the Day School office (weekdays or Sundays) and online. Because of licensing requirements, no child will be able to start camp without a current medical form.
As space permits, we will gladly add or exchange weeks, but NO refunds will be made.
A few things to remember:
- Send a lunch with drink and utensils and a labeled, filled water bottle. The Day School will furnish a nutritious morning snack.
- Wear closed-toe sneakers ONLY to ensure safety on the playgrounds; no sandals, flip-flops, or Crocs.
- Dress for comfortable, messy play.
- Apply sunscreen and bug spray prior to coming to camp.
- Refrain from sending pull-ups or pacifiers.
- Pick-up promptly at 2:00 pm
Latecharge of $10 for every 5 minutes after 2:00 pm
- There is no naptime, so you are welcome to pick up before 12:00 pm if your child still naps.