Feeling overwhelmed yet? Of course you do. From the reality of health fear to economic trouble to the anxiety of homeschooling, who wouldn't feel overwhelmed. Add on the layers of uncertainty and no end in sight, this new rhythm of life has left most asking: How in the world will we get through this crisis?
We will get through it! Of that I'm certain. But it will take some old-fashioned Biblical wisdom to drive back that sense of being overwhelmed. If you are feeling hopeless, I can't wait to share my Palm Sunday message with you this weekend. We'll be joining together online at 8:30, 9:30 & 11 am. Log on and worship with us at hpumc.org You'll be glad you did.
Grace and Peace,
Rev. Paul L. Rasmussen
The HPUMC Day School will be closed during this time.
All activities and events including those held at the church or the Tolleson Center have been canceled through April 5.
- This includes but is not limited to Sunday morning classes, small groups, Life Resource classes, and age-level ministry programming.
The following churchwide events have been postponed or canceled until further notice:
- Lenten Midweek service has been canceled.
- The Dobson Recital Series on March 22 has been canceled.
- Belong Day Programming classes beginning March 23 have been postponed.
- You, Your Child, & Anxiety beginning on March 25 has been canceled.
- NewSong Children's Musical on March 29 has been canceled.
- Carpenters for Christ build starting March 28 has been canceled.
- Enneagram: Know Your Number for March 30 & 31 has been canceled.
- FOR Serving Day on April 4 has been canceled.
- Tower Arts Concert for April 5 has been canceled.
- UMW's April 6 event has been canceled.
- HPUMC Dad's Golf Tournament on April 17 has been canceled.
- Singles Brunch for April 18 has been canceled.
- Parent Project for April 20 has been canceled.
The following mission trips have been postponed:
- San Antonio Trip (Youth SBMT) - 3/15 - 3/20
- Haiti - five different trips between 4/18 - 7/4
- Costa Rica Children's Home - (4/18 - 4/24)
- Africa - 6/6 - 6/18
- Core2Costa - 6/13 - 6/20
If you have an emergency and need to speak with someone, you can call our main number 214.521.3111.
Information as of 3/27/2020 at 3:40 pm