Belong disABILITY Ministry welcomes people of all abilities, ages, and faith to be part of an adaptive, inclusive community at HPUMC.
Since 2000, Highland Park United Methodist Church has provided resources, experiences, and welcoming spaces for individuals with disabilities of all ages, as well as their families and friends.
Our experienced staff and trained volunteers work together to provide a diverse and inclusive community, that strives to meet the physical, spiritual and relational expectations of its community members and their families at little or no cost. This includes:
- Family resource navigator
- Sunday worship opportunities
- Programs designed for all ages
- Night OWLS Respite Program
- Spotlight Academy of the Arts
- Recreational Activities
- Saturday Morning Respite
- Chance’s-a pie and coffee shop