Five things to know about Back to School Sunday
We cannot wait to welcome everyone back from summer break on back to school Sunday! This is a huge Sunday in our church. We have children moving up to the next grade level, new class curriculums starting, and new guests on campus. Will you help us make Sunday a truly hospitable day? Here’s what you need to know:
- Give it Time – Allow a few extra minutes to park and to check in your kids.
- Ride the Shuttle – Help us keep our parking lot open for first-time guests. Follow the signs to park at Moody Garage. We’ll pick you up and drop you off at your door. It’s easy!
- Say Hello – Help us welcome new and old. Greet someone you have never met before or someone you just haven’t seen in a while.
- How can we help? – We will have extra staff and greeters to welcome and help you find your way! Ask anyone in a turquoise t-shirt.
- Be the Church – This year, don’t just come to church; be the church! We can’t wait to share opportunities with you to connect, grow, and serve. Start something new this season!
We are so excited for this fall and all that comes with it! We hope you will join us in worship on August 26 and help make it the best morning it can be.