Five things to know about Back to School Sunday
We cannot wait to welcome everyone back from summer break on back to school Sunday! There is so much to be excited about, including new guests on campus and all the amazing classes, groups, and Bible studies starting this fall.
Will you help us make Sunday a truly hospitable day? Here’s what you need to know:
- Give it Time – Allow a few extra minutes to park and to check in your kids.
- Ride the Shuttle – Help us keep our parking lot open for first-time guests. Follow the signs to park at Moody Garage. We’ll pick you up and drop you off at your door. It’s easy!
- Say Hello – Help us welcome new and old. Greet someone you have never met before or someone you just haven’t seen in a while.
- How can we help? – We will have extra staff and greeters to welcome and help you find your way! Ask anyone in a turquoise t-shirt.
- Form new habits – Change isn’t easy, but it isn’t impossible either. From consistently attending on Sundays to reading your Bible every day at home, a few small decisions can change how you see yourself today and can transform you into the person you want to be tomorrow.
We are so excited for this fall and all that comes with it! We hope you will join us in worship on August 25 and help make it the best morning it can be.