Do you enjoy working with children?
Both HPUMC campuses have openings for nursery workers to provide attentive, loving care to babies and children while their parents are attending Sunday morning worship or other functions at church. You will care for children ages birth through 24 months at the main campus, and birth through 3 years at the Munger Place campus. You will also communicate with parents as they drop off and pick up their children, and straighten the room at the end of the shift. Training is provided.
Location: Dallas, TX
We require committed Christians who are comfortable working in a United Methodist church and who meet these qualifications:
- Experience (at least 1-3 months) in directly caring for infants and children, including diaper changing
- High school diploma (or equivalent) preferred; ideal for college student
- Physical requirements: Ability to lift and carry infants/children up to 25 lbs., to move around as necessary to care for/play with children and ensure their safety, good vision and hearing
- Love of young children and understanding of their behavior and development
- Good command of English language and ability to effectively communicate verbally with children and parents
- Every Sunday 8:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Other times during the week, to be determined
Ways to Apply:
For main campus:
For Munger Place campus:
- Call or email Denisa Odegaard, (214) 823-9929, or
- Email your resume to
A drug screening and criminal background check are conducted on all persons who are offered positions at HPUMC.