Nursery Caregivers, Munger Place Campus
Do you enjoy working with children?
HPUMC's Munger Place campus (in Old East Dallas at the corner of Bryan and Munger St.) has openings for caregivers to provide attentive, loving care to the babies and children of Munger Place families while their parents are attending Sunday morning worship or other functions at church. Caregivers care for children ages birth through pre-K, communicate with parents, and straighten the room at the end of the shift. Training is provided.
Location: Dallas, TX
We require committed Christians who are comfortable working in a United Methodist church and who meet these qualifications:
- Experience (at least 1-3 months) in directly caring for infants and children, including diaper changing
- High school diploma (or equivalent) preferred; ideal for college student
- Physical requirements: Ability to lift and carry infants/children up to 25 lbs., to move around as necessary to care for/play with children, good vision and hearing
- Love of young children and understanding of their behavior and development
- Good command of English language and ability to effectively communicate with children and parents
- Sundays 8:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Other times during the week, to be determined
To apply, please contact Amanda Grubbs, Director of D6 Children's Ministry, at (972) 415-2411 or .
A criminal background check is conducted on all persons who are offered positions at HPUMC/Munger Place.