Day School Teacher
General Purpose/Summary: The Day School is a great place to work with children! This position is responsible for guiding and caring for our young friends in our all-day, early childhood education program.
- Ability to work 40 hours: Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm
- Ability to work 30 hours: Monday – Friday 12 pm – 6 pm
Qualifications: We require a committed Christian who is comfortable working in a United Methodist church, with the following qualifications:
- Education: Minimum of Child Development Associate (CDA) credential required. Associate's or Bachelor's in child development preferred.
- Experience working in an early childhood program required.
- CPR and First Aid Certifications (can be completed while employed).
- Demonstrated skill in working with children, planning developmentally appropriate lessons, guiding children, interacting positively with children, parents, and co-workers.
- Commitment to continuing professional education.
- Clear criminal background check and drug screening
To Apply, please email all of the following to , specifying Day School Teacher in the subject line; you will not be considered without all three, which will be verified upon hiring:
- Your resume and cover letter/email
- Your religious/church affiliation
- Your pay requirement & pay history
No calls, please.